Coaches' Code of Conduct
- Emphasize effort, not results.
- Focus on developing all players, not just stars.
- Learn the rules. You’ll be a more effective teacher and coach.
- Promote a safe place for players to learn from their mistakes.
- Refrain from using profanity.
- Be a role model. Players and their parents are watching.
- Do not argue with the umpire.
- Play by the rules.
- Lose graciously, win graciously.
- Offer simple advice to your players: Play hard, have fun.
Recreation Leagues: Brad Lamont (410) 746-6346 firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Leagues: Alex Funk (347) 215-0117 - email@example.com
9/10 and 11/12 Travel and NL and AL Recreation Leagues: Drew Pinkin (908) 230-3055, firstname.lastname@example.org
13+ Travel and Teen Recreation Leagues: Andrew Wolfe (312) 208-0188, email@example.com
(acting) Equipment Manager: Chuck Fancher - (240) 472-8937
Head Umpire Andre Noel (410) 340-6612, firstname.lastname@example.org
Umpire Liason: Curtis Green (443) 857-3415
Field Manager: Kurt Overton (410) 905-0527, email@example.com
Field Assistants: Brad Lamont, Andrew Wolfe, Chuck Fancher