Coaches' Code of Conduct
- Emphasize effort, not results.
- Focus on developing all players, not just stars.
- Learn the rules. You’ll be a more effective teacher and coach.
- Promote a safe place for players to learn from their mistakes.
- Refrain from using profanity.
- Be a role model. Players and their parents are watching.
- Do not argue with the umpire.
- Play by the rules.
- Lose graciously, win graciously.
- Offer simple advice to your players: Play hard, have fun.
Tee Ball: George Atkinson
International League: Ken Mangum
National League: Brad Lamont - (410) 746-6346 email@example.com
American League: Patrick Donohue
Teen League: Andrew Wolfe
Travel League: Alex Funk - (347) 215-0117 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tee Ball and International Leagues: George Atkinson
National and American Leagues: Drew Pinkin (908) 230-3055 email@example.com
Teen League: Andrew Wolfe (312) 208-0188 firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Umpire: Andrew Noel (410) 340-6612 email@example.com
Umpire Liason: Curtis Green (443) 857-3415
Resupply: Matt Fischer
Gear bags: Kurt Overton (410) 905-0527 firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Field Manager: Kurt Overton - (410) 905-0527, email@example.com
Druid Hill 1 & 2, Swann, Memorial, Wyman Park, Roosevelt Park: Kurt Overton
NW Park (Mt Washington/UB), Stoney Run, St Mary's Seminary: George Atkinson
RPEMS (Greenfields and Macsherry), Medfield south, Poly A & B: Brad Lamont
Poly Varsity (90ft), Gilman, Northwood: Andrew Wolfe