Important notification for parents of RPBL players for the health and safety of our baseball community:
- If you are concerned that you or your RPBL player has been exposed to COVID-19, please refrain from sending your child to practices or games.
- Our guidelines require you to contact your player’s coach* upon learning of a positive COVID-19 test in your immediate family or exposure to someone with a positive test result.
- Coaches are asked to then contact the League Commissioner, who will be responsible for reaching out to the broader RPBL community and to assist with scheduling changes.
- RPBL will treat all disclosures as sensitive information, including the names of affected players and teams, but cannot guarantee confidentiality.
- We cannot prevent every scenario or exposure; however, as a community we all owe our most vulnerable members the care and concern we would expect to receive.
* Please Note: Coaches are asked to follow the same policy as set forth above for players.